All of your research and planning have come down to this moment of buying a puppy and bringing it home.
This is a time of many mixed emotions most of them positive but some not so much, but don’t despair. If this is your first experience of owning a pup I suggest you get yourself a good, simple book on how to raise Fido and what to expect. Taking Fido to puppy training classes is also highly recommended. This new creature in your home will bring much love and at times much frustration. Stay calm because with age your little furry hooligan will develop into the dog of your dreams.
By raising all puppies in my home I have socialized them with people other than myself, boisterous and enthusiastic children, lots of dogs and the sounds and smells of a new world. They get to play and romp in a large inside area where their muscles and bodies grow strong; they learn puppy manners on how to share not only toys but food and other people’s attention.
All puppies are inoculated against Distemper, Para influenza, Parvovirus at the appropriate ages and are also wormed. Puppies are sent home with a health record detailing these treatments. Each pup receives a two year health guarantee against degenerative joint, heart, and eye problems.
- A $500 deposit is required to place your name on the PUPPY PICK LIST if the litter has or has not been born.
- Names are placed on Pick List depending on when I receive the deposit.
- At six (6) weeks of age you come to choose your sweet pup.
- Final payment is also due when the puppy is six (6) weeks of age.
- Shipping is available to the major airport of your choice in the U.S. for $400 - $500. This pricing includes airfare (airline sets the cost of fare), shipping crate and health certificate from the veterinarian.
To place a deposit for a current or up-coming litter please contact Deb using the button below.